Discover Marseille on a private walking tour and see landmarks such as the glamorous Corniche, Old Port, and looming Notre-Dame de la Garde. Go off the beaten track to the city's hidden corners.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group
- Explore Marseille at your own rhythm on a tailor-made private tour
- Discover the energy of the Old Port
- See the stunning Corniche coastal road
- Go to the old almshouse of the Vieille Charité, now used as a museum and cultural center
- Walk along the historic Canabiere high street
- Explore some of Marseille’s off-the-beaten-path locations
- Private tour guide
- Any entrance tickets
- People with mobility impairments
- All participants who are over 18 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour can accommodate wheelchair users if you inform the operator beforehand.