Come and explore the natural landscape of the Nature Reserve of the Stagnone Islands of Marsala on a guided tour. Discover a place that tells the identity of a people and where the salt is processed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
The guide will be waiting inside the mill.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please provide your shoe size at the time of booking to have the correct footwear
- In case of adverse weather conditions, the reservation may be subject to changes or modifications