Under the guidance of a head chef, prepare an exquisite 4-course meal in the open air using traditional recipes and small clay coal ovens. Learn about the culture and pleasures of the sweet and salty cuisine of Morocco: traditional slow food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- French, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Riyad El Cadi, 87 Derb Moulay Abdul Kader, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Optional market visit is available for an additional 20 EUR per person (minimum 2 people)
- In order to offer a smooth experience for all, you may be requested to find an alternative date. If necessary, you will be contacted and offered an alternative date and time when the cooking course is available.
- Booking is dependent on availability
- Number of participants is between 2-8
- English tours are not available on Sundays