Wander through the souks of Marrakesh sampling olives, dried fruits, nuts, and pastries on this evening tour of the bustling city. Sit down for a delicious dinner in the iconic Jemma El Fnaa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- While Morocco is seen as a liberal Muslim country, as many Moroccan women do not wear headscarves, it is still very conservative by standards you may be accustomed to at home. Please dress accordingly. As a general guideline, shoulders, cleavage, and knees should be covered at all times. Wearing shorts (men and women), low-cut tops, and showing your midriff is not recommended as it will restrict your entry into buildings of a religious nature and family homes, as it is considered disrespectful to the local culture. Long, light-colored, lightweight, long-sleeved shirts, trousers, and long skirts are respectful. They’ll cover your body, keep you cool in the heat, and protect you from the harsh sun.
- Please bring a jumper in case it gets cool after dark.
- Maximum group size is 12 people.