Experience the Moroccan Sahara Desert on a 3-day safari tour from Marrakech to Merzouga. Spend the night at a Bedouin camp in the Erg Chebbi dunes. Ride a camel to watch the sunset and sunrise. See the Kasbah of Ouarzazate, and much more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel or riad in Marrakech
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This is a shared tour, run in groups of no more than 17 passengers.
- Departures guaranteed every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday of the week.
- Please note that the prices indicated for the available upgrades are per person. If you would like to book one or both upgrades please select the correct amount of people.
- You can hire a guide for the tour of the Kasbah, but this is optional and you can still enjoy a self-guided tour.
- If the road across the Atlas Mountains is blocked during winter, an alternative route is available via Taroudant. Customers must pay a mandatory supplement of 10€ per person if the alternative route is taken.
- The standard desert camp is 200 meters away from the hotel.
- The luxury desert camp is located in the middle of the desert.
- On the final day, the transfer time back to Marrakech is approximately 10 hours.