Discover the Monastery of Arkadi on a guided bike tour in Rethymno from multiple locations in Crete. Ride through olive groves and quiet villages to admire pottery in Margarites and the Melidoni Cave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You will receive your voucher by email one day before the activity takes place with all details.
- - Departure point from your hotel
- - Bike and helmet rental included
- - If at any stage of the day you wish to hop onto the bus for a rest, no problem. We just put the
- bikes on the trailer and continue.
- - We recommend you bring swimming costumes, money (or cards) for coffee breaks and the
- extras and wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- - Included in the price: Guide, insurance, bike hire and equipment, support vehicle, snack for
- lunch and unlimited water.
- - Not recommended for pregnant travelers or for above 110kg (242,5 pounds)
- - RAIN POLICY: The tour goes on rain or shine. In case of heavy rain, we might wait a while to
- stop and continue later.
- - After the tour starts, no refund is applicable.
- - No alcohol consumption prior to your tour.