Treat yourself to a luxury wine tour. Take a break from the boredom of everyday life with a luxury wine and food tour down south, where you and your mates can sit back and indulge while someone else drives. The premium full-day wine tour is the ultimate luxury choice, where you go on a journey to discover food and wine produced by local artisans throughout this picturesque region.
Xanadu Wines: The main highlight of our premium full-day wine tour is the lunch spent at Xanadu Wines. This idyllic winery produces expressive, high-quality, regional wines from vineyards that were first established in 1977. Relax and take in the serenity of the vineyard setting while tucking into a three-course lunch at a restaurant that has been awarded a chef hat and has been listed in WA’s top 50 restaurants for 3 consecutive years. You will also enjoy a personalised wine tasting, and a tour through the barrel room to discover the history which has shaped these exquisite wines.
Evans & Tate: After lunch, head to Evans & Tate winery for a premium wine and cheese tasting. Evans & Tate is Australia’s bestselling Margaret River wine brand, and their history dates back to 1974 when John Evans and John Tate planted the first vines on the property. Here, you will enjoy a generous serving of four wine tastings paired with four gourmet kinds of cheese. Both the head winemaker and in-house cheese connoisseur at the winery worked together to create the best wine and cheese pairings, ensuring that their choices showcased the seasonality of the Margaret River region. While you indulge, an expert will talk you through the range and explain the interesting reasons why wine and cheese go so well together.
Gabriel Chocolate Factory: With all these wine tastings, you will soon be ready for a taste of something different, and that’s when you will stop by Gabriel Chocolate Factory - Western Australia’s first bean to bar chocolate makers. Here, they source the beans from all around the world to ensure a diverse range of flavours in their delectable chocolates, and you can even watch them roast the raw cacao beans right in front of you during your tastings. You can choose from a wide range of gourmet, award-winning chocolates, from smooth milk chocolate to 99% cacao. There will also be time to enjoy an afternoon coffee or ice cream here before we head on to our final destination.
1. Pick up from your accommodation anywhere in the Margaret River region.
2. Yahava Koffeeworks: The first stop is Yahava for a nice, hot cup of coffee that will energise you for the day ahead.
3. McHenry Hohnen: Taste wines created with sustainably farmed, single vineyard grapes, paired with a platter of free-range meats.
4. Voyager Estate: A seated wine tasting, where you will try a range of expertly chosen, premium wine flights, which include aged and vintage wine options.
5. Xanadu Wines: Enjoy a three-course lunch and glass of wine at Xanadu Wines, as well as a stroll through the barrel room.
6. Evans & Tate: Indulge in a cheese and wine pairing at Evans & Tate, while learning about these local products from the experts.
7. Gabriel Chocolate Factory: Cleanse your palate after all that wine tasting, and discover some fine chocolates.
8. Wild Hop Brewing Company: Complete your day with a pint and a relaxing view.