Traverse the coast from Margaret River to Esperance and experience the freedom of the open road on a six-day adventure from Perth.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Tourist Bus Stop on Beaufort Street, at 6:30 AM. Beaufort Street & James Street Mall, Perth WA. Using the What3Words navigation app, please search "solid.surely.places".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Sleeping bag
- Reusable water bottle
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum of six people to operate. In the unlikely event, your departure is canceled because minimum numbers have not been met, all monies paid will be transferred onto another departure date in the future. If this is not suitable, a refund will be paid in full.