Take an all-access, self-guided tour through a massive warehouse where artists and architects build unique Mardi Gras floats from the ground up year after year. Enjoy an included shuttle service from Downtown.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- You have the choice to turn up directly at Mardi Gras World or to use the complimentary shuttle from Downtown. The complimentary shuttle is very easy to spot because it is covered with photos of Mardi Gras World and has the logo on the side. NOTE: There are no prearranged pickup times. Instead, the shuttle will come to pick you up from your chosen pickup location once you give Mardi Gras World a call at +1-504-361-7821. Please choose a designated pickup spot, and the shuttle will quickly pick you up! Please wait outside so that the driver can see you, and you can see the driver. Alternatively, make your own way to Mardi Gras World located at 1380 Port of New Orleans Place, New Orleans, LA 70130 - on the South end of the Convention Center. Parking is available in Lot J in front of the building for a $20 fee.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Tours begin every 30 minutes and last approximately 1 hour
- The first tour begins at 9:30 AM and the last tour begins at 4:30 PM
- A portion of the tour is not climate-controlled
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour begins