Explore the Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge on a tour around Marco Island. See dolphins, take part in a study, and stop at a remote beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour. Meet at the covered picnic area to the left of the main building as you walk up. On-site parking is free but limited during the weekends and peak season. We strongly encourage rideshare options such as Lyft or Uber.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- As of January 1, 2021 a parking fee of $10 will be required for all vehicles that do not have a Collier County beach parking sticker proving Collier County residency.
- · If you can't find parking at the Goodland Boat Park or you wish to avoid the $10 parking fee, please use the parking lot at Margood Harbor Park (321 Pear Tree Avenue, Goodland, FL 34140). From there it is a 7 min walk to the Goodland Boat Park