Enjoy a full day of historical and architectural wonder. From the natural beauty of a mountain made of marble to classic oriental architecture dating back hundreds of years, this diverse tour is a fantastic option to become familiar with this region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An (except South Hoi An area).
- Private group
- Visit Marble Mountain, one of the former king's favorite spots for its wonderful panoramic views of the Eastern Sea
- Wander around the perfectly preserved ancient town of Hoi An
- Enter some of the old houses and community halls for a wonderful glimpse into the traditional past of Vietnam
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- One-way elevator at Marble Mountain
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Child Policy: Maximum 1 child accompanied by 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.