Discover the history of Marbella and experience its unique charm during this small group tour. See the city’s most important buildings, from its town hall to the remains of the Arab walls, in the company of an expert local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
At the main fountain in Almeda Park (Fountain of the Virgin of Rocio), Calle Juan Alameda, 1, 29601 Marbella, Málaga, EspañaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- A minimum of four participants is required for this tour to operate
- It is mandatory that you wear a face mask or protective covering