Explore beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park from the sea. Admire the jagged cliffs and unique rock formations, swim and snorkel in the clear waters, and enjoy a gourmet meal on board.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick up starts about 30-45 minutes prior to departure time (depending where you are staying). Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. The local partner will bring you to the departure point, Marina Pez Vela in Quepos, where you will check in, get your wristband, sign the waiver and wait until the whole group is ready to go.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This activity is wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions at the time of booking
- Please note that the minimum drinking age is 18
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows or late arrivals
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date. If the company cancels the tour before the departure time, you will be given a 100% refund
- Transportation is only included in the price shown for the Manuel Antonio area. If you are staying outside of Quepos or Manuel Antonio transportation can be arranged for an extra cost