Join your local host to learn to cook Filipino dishes in her home kitchen, using family recipes passed down through generations. Learn from a passionate chef who has been in the food business for over 10 years.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
- Cook traditional Filipino recipes passed down from generations
- Share a home-cooked meal with a local family
- Enjoy a personalized, private, family-friendly experience
- Get insider tips and learn more about the country's culture and history through its food
- Learn about local ingredients from an experienced chef in her vegetable garden
- Cooking class experience
- Traditional Filipino lunch or dinner
- Tips and taxes
- Market tour (if option selected)
- Alcoholic beverages (if add-on selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your host at her home in Quezon City. The exact address will be emailed upon confirmation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please note, this is more than a cooking class, rather this experience is a visit into a local’s home to meet a local expert cook, and share their culture and cuisine together.