Join your local host to learn to cook Filipino dishes in her home kitchen, using family recipes passed down through generations. Learn from a passionate chef who has been in the food business for over 10 years.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your host at her home in Quezon City. The exact address will be emailed upon confirmation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please note, this is more than a cooking class, rather this experience is a visit into a local’s home to meet a local expert cook, and share their culture and cuisine together.