Gain an understanding of the Philippines' colonial past and how historic events have shaped the current culture and people. Walk along the walls of the famous Intramuros on a tour of Manila's old city
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Tagalog, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in the lobby of San Agustin Church's museum. Look for your tour guide with a GetYourGuide logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This activity requires good weather. If it is canceled due to bad weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This activity will have a maximum of 10 participants.