Be your own captain and cruise Mandurah's Ocean Marina and Venetian Canal on board a unique donut-shaped electric vessel. Rent a BBQ-ready boat and grill some delicious food as you float along.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Estonian, Esperanto
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please meet the crew on the right-hand side of the Blue Gate House.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Food and drinks
- Baby strollers
- Feeding animals
Know before you go
- You respectively your nominated skipper must be over age of 21 and you are required to provide a valid driver’s licence or passport.
- Smoking, fishing, excessive drinking or beaching of the boat are not allowed while on hire.
- Swimming is welcome during your hire but only when the vessel is securely tied up and turned OFF.
- The skipper must remain sober (0.00 blood alcohol content) at all times.
- On the day a security bond of $500 is required as Credit Card Pre-Authorisation - no money is taken from your card unless vessels is damaged and hire agreement signed is broken.
- If you return the boat dirty, you will be charged a cleaning fee of $50.
- If you return the boat late, you wIll be charged with a late return fee of $50 for every 15 minutes.
- Surcharge applies on public holidays