Travel through the best of Northern England on this tour to York, Chatsworth House, the Peak District and more. On this 3-day small-group tour from Manchester, you explore all of it in the comfort of a luxury, 16 seat mini-coach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the tour departure is next to the NCP Car Park on Store Street, Manchester, M1 2WD. Our buses will be waiting directly opposite 'The Department for Education' office. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. If travelling from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station: Take the main exit (1 - Piccadilly) from the station. Follow the pedestrian walkway to the traffic lights/Caffe Nero and at the end of the pedestrian walkway or Station Approach, you cross over at the lights and turn left onto London Road. Walk straight ahead for around 100 metres, passing underneath a pedestrian footbridge. Turn left under the railway bridge/tunnel opposite Motel one. When you're through the tunnel, you'll see the coach parking straight ahead on the left. Walk until you see your white Rabbie's mini coach.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the town centre
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- En-suite accommodation will be drawn from a selection of small, locally-owned guesthouses and B&Bs in the town of York
- This tour can also depart from 'Manchester Airport Train Station, M90 3RR', please contact our Sales team within 48 hours of your booking to change your departure point. Please quote your booking reference to help our team respond to your enquiry efficiently