Travel back in time to approximately 3150 BC and explore the prehistoric temples of Malta. Tour the megalithic temples of Hagar Qim and Mnajdra with an expert guide and discover intricately carved stonework. Visit the ancient Ghar Dalam Cave & Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-ups available from hotels in Malta. Timing: Cirkewwa at 08:30, Mellieha at 08:40, Xemxija at 08:50, Golden Bay at 08:50, St. Paul's Bay at 09:00, Bugibba at 09:05, Qawra at 09:10, St. Julian's at 09:10. Sliema at 0855 hrs Valletta at 0840 hrs Attard at 0830 hrs
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes