Discover Gozo's splendid highlights, such as Dwejra, the Citadel of Rabat, the ancient Ggantija Temples, and even a bit of legend: Odysseus is said to have been stranded there for 7 years.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait outside for your pick-up transport, next to the main entrance door of the designated hotel. For other pickup locations which are not hotels, the activity provider will send you an e-mail to let you know where you must wait for your pickup.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The boat trip at Dwejra Bay is optional (to be paid on location), and it is always subject to weather conditions
- The time shown on the website/your ticket/your voucher is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your location
- The activity provider will be sending you an e-mail confirming your pick-up time and location
- The tour will be guided in the language you have booked, however, please note that at times, depending on operational circumstances the guidance might be provided by a multilingual guide