Explore tiny Gozo on a full-day sightseeing tour and discover Malta’s sister island. Visit Ta' Pinu Basilica, and take a train ride to Cittadella. See stunning beaches and UNESCO World Heritage Sites in a laid-back environment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in Malta. Times: Attard 07:40, Valletta 07:50, Sliema 08:00, St. Julian's 08:15, St. Paul's Bay 08:30, Bugibba 08:35, Qawra 08:40, Golden Bay 08:50, Xemxija 08:50, Mellieha 09:00, Cirkewwa 09:10. The local partner will contact you one day in advance of your tour to confirm your pickup point.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Kindly note that you are requested to cover your arms and not wear shorts or skirts that are too short at Ta'Pinu Basilica