Discover Malta’s two smaller islands, Gozo and Comino, on this full-day boat tour from Bugibba. Cruise along the rugged coastline to reach the Crystal and Blue lagoons with their turquoise waters.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your host at the departure point which is at Bugibba harbor. The vessel you will be sailing on is the only yellow and green catamaran there and is called the Sea Adventure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Stopping in Crystal Lagoon from 01 June to 30 October only in fair weather conditions
- During the winter months, the boat may change to a new large sailing catamaran if the minimum number of passengers is not met
- Visibility from the underwater viewing windows may not be clear in certain weather conditions
- Catamaran's main deck only is wheelchair accessible, Comino Islands has uneven ground
- The catamaran is wheelchair accessible, however, Comino Island is not
- The tour only stops in Crystal Lagoon if the sea temperature and conditions permit
- The captain reserves the right to cancel or alter the tour according to weather conditions. If your tour is canceled you will get an alternative date or a refund