Discover the southwest coast of Mallorca from a different perspective, and reach remote places that are inaccessible from the land. Paddle along the cliffs and marvel at the beautiful scenery of this spectacular natural paradise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, French
Select participants and date
Via de la Creu, 46, 07180 Calvià, Islas Baleares, Spain. ZOEA Mallorca is located inside a private marina only accessible by walking. Please contact the operator by phone to access with a car or to get a lift. Please come 15 minutes before your tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Water shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be able to swim to participate in this tour
- You can leave your personal belongings safely in the lockers provided
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts