Enjoy a guided tour through Palma's historic city center, visit the market hall and taste local products.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Avinguda d’Antoni Maura 22, on the corner of Carrer de Vallseca. Near the restaurant Lennox The Pub. Avinguda d’Antoni Maura is the extension of Passeig des Born in the direction of the sea, beneath the Royal Palace of La Almudaina, opposite to the royal garden. In the immediate vicinity there is a stop for line 25 and 35 (Plaça Reina) as well as the car park Parc de la Mar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility as you will be walking for 2 hours.