Explore the stunning landscapes of the island of Mallorca at your own pace on a cool vintage scooter (50cc/125cc). This is the best way to enjoy the amazing destinations, secret beaches, and historical and cultural heritage of Mallorca.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Plaça de la Quartera, 7, 07002 Palma, Illes Balears.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Minimum age for 125cc scooters is 21 years old
- Minimum age for 50cc scooters is 18 years old
- All drivers must have a valid driving license and experience driving scooters/motorcycles
- Please bring your passport or ID
- Children over 7 years old are allowed as a passenger as long as their feet reach the foot stand
- The number booked refers to the number of scooters that you will rent and not the number of participants
- You can comfortably seat two persons on the scooter, the price will remain the same for 1 or 2 persons
- When booking for 1 person you are booking 1 scooter which seats 2 people