Join this offroad Segway tour and experience the wonderful Punta de n'amer Nature Park. This tour is suitable for everyone, with no need for prior Segway driving experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Enjoy an off-road Segway adventure fit for the whole family
- Explore the beautiful Punta de n'Amer Nature Park
- Take in panoramic views over Cala Millor and Sa Coma
- Food and drinks at the Castell
- Children under 8 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- Children under 50 lbs (23 kg)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour starts. It is right across from the hotel "Castell de Mar". Parking is available on the street, but sometimes it can be hard to find, so keep this in mind.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- In the event of rain, the tour can be rescheduled or you will be offered a refund.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, but not flip flops or sandals.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are also recommended.