Cruise along the spectacular south coast of Mallorca by catamaran with two stops along the way. Drop anchor in Portals Vells or Cala Vella to swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters while a delicious barbecue meal is prepared on board.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
The Port of Palma, at the boat dock in front of the Auditorium de Palma, Passeig Marítim. Look for a boat labeled "Magic Catamarans" located at the pier on the dock in front of the Auditorium (on the harbor side). Please arrive at the departure point 30 minutes in advance if coming by car as parking spaces are very limited.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Choose from a 5-hour morning cruise from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM or a 5-hour evening cruise from 3:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Only card payments are accepted on board (unfortunately American Express is not accepted)
- The route change due to weather conditions
- If you would like to book for a group of more than 15 people please reach out directly to the supplier to ask for the specific conditions