Cruise along the spectacular southeast coast of Mallorca by catamaran, and drop anchor in Cala Marmols or Es Caragol and Es Trenc. Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters while a delicious barbecue meal is prepared on board.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Boarding and disembarkation are at the pier next to the Hotel Marqués del Palmer in Colonia de Sant Jordi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can take a 5-hour morning cruise from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, or a 5-hour afternoon cruise from 3:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- For a vegetarian menu option, please contact the activity provider at least a day before the activity by email or by phone. The vegetarian menu will not be served if the service is not booked in advance
- Only card payments are accepted on board (American Express is not accepted)