Visit the beautiful monastery with its centuries-old palace, church, and gardens. See collections of artworks and artifacts from artists both local and famous, including Chopin and George Sand.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Catalan
- Visit the Royal Charterhouse and the former residence of King Sancho of Majorca
- Listen to a 15-minute piano recital during your visit
- See how artists were inspired by this location with collections of paintings and music manuscripts
- Entrance ticket
- Downloadable audio guide app
- Piano recitals
- Accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Come directly to the entrance, on the main square of Valldemossa.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The free audio guide app, Cartoixa de Valldemossa, can be downloaded from the Playstore or Apple Store.
- There is free WiFi in Valldemossa, but it is advisable to install the app before your visit.