Set your adrenaline racing on a 4-hour coasteering adventure in Mallorca. Enjoy cliff jumping, sea caving, and abseiling in a safe setting, all the while admiring the gorgeous views surrounding you. This trip is suitable for beginners and experts alike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up service is in small mini buses with normally no more than 8 clients between 8:30 and 9:00 or 14:00 and 14:30. Transfers are normally no more than 30 minutes.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sports shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Minimum age 12 years. Those under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Suitable for everyone, including individuals, groups, and families.
- We have full public liability insurance. It is the nature of adventure activities that there will always be some degree of risk. Our insurance does not cover you for inherent risks or client negligence. While not mandatory, you may wish to arrange your own personal injury insurance.
- Please include: Name, height, weight, shoe size, and language.
- Please bring: Any medication you are taking, swimwear, a towel, shoes that cover your feet and toes, sunscreen, water, and a small snack.
- All clients will be provided with a wetsuit, life jacket, helmet, and harness.