Choose between 2 fantastic half-day tours from Cala Millor and discover the east and north coast of Mallorca by buggy. Enjoy the stunning views of the beautiful landscape and visit fascinating villages, monasteries, and castles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
- Small group available
- Discover the most beautiful places on the east and north coast of Mallorca
- Enjoy the fantastic views of the surrounding landscapes
- Experience the thrill of driving a buggy
- Buggy tour
- Drinks (coke, Fanta, water)
- Comprehensive insurance (20 EUR per rider)
- Pick-up service
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Carrer Olivera 3 07560 Cala Millor MallorcaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- The price is per buggy. Additional participants can be booked with it.
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people (the buggy is always occupied by 2 people. If 3 people, for example, want to book the tour, the additional person will sit beside the tour guide). 2 buggies are made available for 4 participants.
- Participants must have owned a driving license (category B) for at least 2 years (probation period does not count).
- The buggy tour covers approximately 100-120 kilometers and takes around 4 hours. Cold drinks and petrol are included in the tour price. Helmets are not mandatory. You can drive the vehicle yourself or join the tour as a passenger.