Discover the highest peak of the Sierra de Tejeda mountain range on this hike in the company of a qualified local mountain guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Climb th highest peak of the Sierra de Tejeda
- Explore the Alhama Natural Park with a local mountain guide
- Enjoy lunch overlooking the Mediterranean Sea
Experience the beauty of La Maroma on this hiking tour of the shortest route to the peak. After getting picked up from your hotel, hop in the 4x4 and head straight to the starting point at Llanadas de Sedella.
Follow your experienced mountain guide along a circular route. Pass by the Tacita de Plata, a natural water source and a great place to stop to see how far you've come. At the halfway point, enjoy a delicious packed lunch with a sandwich, energy bar, piece of fruit, and cake.
Upon arrival at the rocky peak, enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding area. Get the chance to see native wildlife such as the Spanish ibex and golden and Bonelli's eagles before returning to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Packed lunch
- Liability insurance
- Children under 14 years
- People with vertigo
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- This route may not be accessible in the event of extreme weather conditions