Take a thrilling journey across the El Chorro Gorge along the Caminito del Rey, the King's path. Enjoy delicious tapas at the end of the tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English, German, Czech
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Selfie sticks
- Walking sticks
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring a coat during the winter
- Please note that the path may close without prior warning, in the case of weather conditions such as strong winds or rain
- All COVID-19 security procedures dictated by Spanish law regarding transport, restaurants, and venues will apply during the activity.
- Transport companies have limited space on board due to social distance rules. Participants should bring their their own masks.
- Only people living in the same household (provable with ID) can sit together in the bus.
- Social distancing is compulsory. Our coaches are equipped with antiseptic hand cleaner for all passengers