Visit the Capital of the book, where three cultures converged, Muslims, Jews and Christians in the Middle Ages. Explore Cordoba by visiting the unique Cathedral-Mosque, the Jewish quarter and the synagogue.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Casares, Estepona, Ronda, Carratraca, Álora, Ardales, etc.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Dress code is smart casual
- Email address is required at time of booking for all participants
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask or protective covering