Kayak on Sebago Lake and paddle along the water-carved bends of a meandering stream. Spot local wildlife and catch a scenic sunset over tall pines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Look for the rental shop with a kayak paddle above the door. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Personal medication
Know before you go
- Though an easy and relaxed paddle, a certain level of physical fitness is required to kayak for the duration of the tour.