Admire masterpieces by some of the world’s most iconic artists, including Degas, Renoir, and Van Gogh, on a visit to Madrid’s Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. Explore the gallery with a local guide and learn about the artworks as well as their famous painters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide next to the information desk at the Thyssen Museum main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note, some paintings in the program may not be on display on the day of your visit due to circumstances out of the local partner's control, despite belonging to the permanent collection of the museum. For example, the painting may have been assigned to another exhibition
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- Please be aware this is a walking tour