Don't miss Madrid's top-rated 4-hour tapas tour that combines amazing tapas with a fascinating walking tour of Madrid’s historic center. Learn about the history and mysteries that fill Madrid's streets as you visit 4 tapas bars for some local specialties.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Get a true, authentic Madrid tapas experience
- See Madrid's main sites on a historic walking tour
- Visit 100-year-old family-run tapas bars
- Get a quick crash course on how to do tapas like a local
- Taste local wines and a special drink only the locals know about
- Plenty of delicious tastes (enough for dinner)
- 3 local drinks
- Madrid Devouring guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (standard is 10-15%)
- Children under 13 years
- People with gluten intolerance
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Your guide will be waiting for you by the Joy Eslava theater/nightclub (address: Calle del Arenal, 11) holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- This tour is not recommended for those with celiac disease or vegans.
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- Non-alcoholic beverages will be provided for children 13-17 years old.