Visit the top attractions of Madrid as night begins. Take photos of the main monuments and landmarks at night and come to appreciate the city in a unique way. See fine examples of Spanish Renaissance architecture as well as the oldest squares in Madrid.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be careful to choose the correct option for your tour. Similarly, the duration of the tour and the inclusions depends on the option selected. The options are as follows:
- City Tour at Sunset - 3 hours
- City Tour + Flamenco show - 4 Hours
- City Tour + Flamenco show + Regular dinner - 4 hours
- City Tour + Flamenco show + Premium dinner - 4 hours