Discover the heart of Madrid on an eco-friendly electric bike tour of Retiro Park, and visit the monuments of Spain’s most famous figures. Bike through the Literary Quarter, see the façade of the Prado Museum, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Marvel at the ponds, statues and water features of Retiro Park
- Admire the façade of the Prado Museum
- Discover the Literary Quarter
- Helmet (not mandatory)
- City map
- English/Spanish bilingual guide
- Hotel pick-up or drop off
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Exchange your voucher at the meeting point to join the tourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please check availability for larger groups.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please note that the duration time is an approximation. Tours may be slightly longer or shorter than stated.
- Languages other than English and Spanish are available upon request.