Discover masterpieces of art with a full-day entrance ticket to Madrid’s Prado Museum and see works by Velázquez, Goya, El Greco and many more. Covering the full range of Spanish art, the collection includes 7,600 paintings and 1,000 sculptures.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Prado Museum, Paseo del Prado s/n. 28014. Madrid. Please note that the Prado Museum has 3 entrances: Customers should go to Entrance 4 - Puerta de los Jerónimos, located on the eastern side of the museum. Please note that during peak dates the gate may change to Velázquez access. Nearest Metro: Banco de España and Atocha Stations. Autobuses: Lines 9, 10, 14, 19, 27, 34, 37 and 45. Train: Atocha Station. Commuter trains: RENFE Atocha and Recoletos Stations. Airport: Madrid-Barajas. From the airport, take Metro Line 8, change at Mar de Cristal Station to Line 4, and again at Goya Station to line 2. Get off at the Banco de España Station. You can also take bus 101 and 200.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The ticket does not include a reduction for seniors, students, children, or under 18s
- The museum is free for all from Monday to Saturday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM, and Sundays and holidays: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- The Prado is closed on January 1, May 1, and December 25. Reduced opening hours on December 24 and 31 and January 6 (10:00 AM - 2:00 PM)
- Access to the Museum takes place up until 30 minutes before closing time
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside the museum, except in the cafe