Discover Madrid on this walking tour. Visit the main and most emblematic attractions of the city center, enjoy the beautiful squares, and the narrow and twisted medieval streets of the Old Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Learn about Madrid and its history
- See the most emblematic attractions in town
- Explore the old town and its tiny and narrow medieval streets
- Find secrets gardens, old remains of demolished churches or hidden and unexpected museums
- Visit La Latina neighbourhood, a beautiful and quiet part of the Old Town
- French-speaking guide
- Small-group or private tour (depending on option selected)
- Customized itinerary
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
By the cross, Plaza de Puerta Cerrada, 28005 MadridOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
- In case of rain, bring your umbrella. Last-minute cancellations in case of rain or bad weather won't be rescheduled and will receive no refund.
- In case of a no-show, the tour won't be rescheduled and you will not receive a refund. The local partner classifies a no-show as 30 minutes late, with no contact