Enjoy a 3-hour guided bicycle tour through Madrid. See the city’s most famous monuments, landmarks, squares and parks while riding a comfortable bicycle in a lively and enjoyable atmosphere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Calle de Felipe IV, 10, 28014, MadridOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
- You must be aged 13 or over to ride the bike. While younger children may ride in a child seat, parents must assume full responsibility and comply with all safety measures
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Minors must be accompanied