Bustling boulevards, cobblestone walkways and tales of a Spanish Empire. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go and what to see with your private, personal, like-minded guide. With a guide who knows what you like the city will be at its best.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- From your hotel or accommodation in Madrid.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Meet a like-minded, vetted local who loves showing visitors around their city and who will organize an outing based on what you want
- See the main tourist sites you want to see as well as discover areas, venues and walks that most tourists don’t know about
- Get lots of valuable advice from your local about other things to do in the city
- Private and personalized 2, 4, 6 or 8-hour tour with a local host
- Booking of tickets, attractions and venues as required
- Local guide
- Pick-up from your accommodation (if reasonable within reasonable distance)
- Walking tour (other transport can be arranged at additional cost)
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets into attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/ from meeting point
- Public/private transportation during the tour
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost.
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made).
- Please book at least 24-hours in advance so the best experience can be built for you.