Learn the history of the Habsburg rulers of Spain in the 16th and 17th centuries on a small group walking tour of Madrid. Marvel at Renaissance and Baroque architecture and get skip-the-line entrance to the Prado Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- See the highlights of Madrid on a guided walking tour
- Learn about the Habsburg dynasty of Spain
- Stop for a drink at one of the most emblematic cafés in the city
- Skip the lines to the Prado Museum
- Bilingual guide
- Free drink at an emblematic café
- Entrance ticket to the Prado Museum (valid for 1 day, until closing time)
- Individual radio guided system
- Lunch and drinks
- Any other service not specified above
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local tour operator's office at San Nicolás 15, next to Plaza de Ramales, Madrid 28013.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note: some of the paintings might not be available despite belonging to the permanent collection for reasons out of the local partner's control. In those cases, the itinerary will be modified to comprise another painting with similar artistic value and significance.
- Infants can join this tour for free.
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Prado Museum visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the museum security: photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
- The local partner reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour itinerary without prior notice due to reasons of force majeure.