Taste the wines of the Ribera del Duero wine region at 3 different wineries on a day trip from Madrid.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at 9:15 AM at the door of Cafetería/Restaurant "La Gloria": Paseo Infanta Isabel 5, Madrid. Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that the wineries visited will depend on availability
- This is a small group tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum age permitted for the wine tastings is 18 years old
- You will depart Madrid at 9:15 AM and the drive to the Ribera del Duero is about 2 hours. The total duration of the tour is approximately 10 to 11 hours, depending on traffic
- Children under 12 years cannot take part in the tour