Don't miss the opportunity to get to know these three essential attractions in the surroundings of Madrid. Discover the cities of Ávila and Segovia, both declared a World Heritage Site and enjoy a guided visit inside the El Escorial Monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- In the lobby of you hotel in the city center of Madrid.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour includes 3 cities in one day, so the schedule is quite tight, is very important that you follow the instructions of the guide at all times. Latecomers cannot be accommodated
- Please wear comfortable athletic or walking shoes, layered clothes and sun protection
- Please note that this tour is not fully accessible for people with mobility problems due to the numerous staircases and pavements that we may find during the itinerary