Travel to Escorial from Madrid for a tour of the Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial and the historical royal monuments. You'll also visit the Valley of the Fallen, and tour the basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Checking Time: 20 minutes before tour departs. Please, redeem your ticket (mobile or printed)at the front desk of VPT Tours office before bording. Meeting point: inside VPT Tours Office Address: 3, Ferraz street, 28008 Madrid Closest Metro stations: Ventura Rodriguez (line 3) or Plaza España (lines 3 and 10) If you come by taxi or walking, please advise that number 3 of Ferraz street is almost in front of number 28.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
- Video recording
Know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes