Discover the basic rules of Spanish cuisine on this 2.5-hour tapas tour in Madrid. Visit three or four tapas bars and taste delicious tapas with drinks. Listen to interesting anecdotes and learn about the historical background of tapas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German
- Private or small groups available
- Visit traditional tapas bars in Madrid
- Taste a variety of tapas and learn about Spanish cuisine
- Listen to stories and anecdotes about the tapas bars
- Learn more about the origin of tapas and tapas culture today
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The tour guide collects 30 EUR from each participant at the beginning of the tour. The tapas and drinks at the tapas bars will be paid for from this fund. Participants are free to increase this amount if they would like to order high-priced specialties such as Iberian ham.