Guided tour of the southwest part of Madeira Island. Explore the eyepopping visuals of the coastline, with the local flavor of fishing villages, lighthouses, herb farms, and even a sugar cane factory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, French, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering