Walk through one of Madeira's oldest levadas, Caldeirão Verde, during a 5-hour trek through Queimadas Natural Park. Depart from Funchal and explore the area with your mountain guide as you travel 7.5 miles (12 kilometers) through beautiful landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Clients will be picked up at their hotel located in Funchal, the Caniço area, and Calheta Village. Clients have to confirm the pick-up time.
Select participants and date
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Difficulty degree: easy to moderate
- Distance: 7.5 miles (12 kilometers)
- Walking time: approximately 5 hours
- For your comfort and convenience:
- Be sure to confirm the pick-up time with the supplier.
- Wear suitable clothes and shoes.
- Take some food and water with you.
- Always follow the tour guide's instructions.
- No refund can be given for cancellations made within 24 hours of departure of excursion.