Walk through one of Madeira's oldest levadas, Caldeirão Verde, during a 5-hour trek through Queimadas Natural Park. Depart from Funchal and explore the area with your mountain guide as you travel 7.5 miles (12 kilometers) through beautiful landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Clients will be picked up at their hotel located in Funchal, the Caniço area, and Calheta Village. Clients have to confirm the pick-up time.
Select participants and date
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Difficulty degree: easy to moderate
- Distance: 7.5 miles (12 kilometers)
- Walking time: approximately 5 hours
- For your comfort and convenience:
- Be sure to confirm the pick-up time with the supplier.
- Wear suitable clothes and shoes.
- Take some food and water with you.
- Always follow the tour guide's instructions.
- No refund can be given for cancellations made within 24 hours of departure of excursion.
- - Please inform the name and address of the Hotel or the private house/apartement with the full address where you are staying in.
- IMPORTANT: If you are staying in a private apartment/house, you must confirm with us the meeting point location and pick-up time
- Please note that without this information we may not be able to accept your booking.